Thursday, November 11, 2010

Okay, so I'm a slacker

When I moved here in 2003, I thought I was only going to be here a month. It's been almost a decade.

I used to have a blog that I updated at least 1x a day. When it broke it got deleted from the internetz and I never bothered to blog again. Also, back then, blogging wasn't as mainstream. There was no blogger, no livejournal, I don't even know if myspace was popular yet, though I remember Friendster did exist. Either way, I stopped blogging when my previous space in the internet abandoned me.

Since I won't be living here forever, I think I'm going to start blogging like I used to again. I think what happened was that, over the years, I did start to blog again, however because everyone and their mothers started to be more proficient with the internet, and myspace and facebook blew up, it was hard to really keep blogging since a lot of the stuff I wanted to write offended a lot of people. It's been almost 10 years since I really kept a blog. So, since I'm going to start again, here's a Fuck You to all of you that may get offended one way or another. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment