Monday, November 15, 2010

It's only Monday....


Usually Mondays are like a free holiday for me. Well, not all the time. But usually I do schedule my doctors appointments or annoying errands on Monday, knowing that I would have more time to handle them.  Well those precious days are over! Mondays are now as stressful as my every other stressful day!!

I don't think I would mind stressful days so much if I didn't feel like I was always ninja'ed that I have to handle a new project... or, if I could just get some definite answers in the beginning of the project, or maybe some pointers at the best way to handle it -- I don't think I would be so stressed out.  I really hate doing anything wrong.  I hate it. I always have to be right, I always have to do everything to the best of my ability -- so when I don't have enough information to do that I feel stressed out.

Unlike the events I plan myself where I can go and demand answers from everyone and anyone I feel like, I unfortunately can't do that in certain situations so I don't know what to do.  And I HATE not having the answers. 

Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment