Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home Sweet 2nd Home


Only a few more days until I get to go home again and eat.  This time I'm going to visit some relatives and catch up. They haven't seen me in so long. Of course I need to lose some weight because they're going to tell me, "You gained weight!"  Taipei has good looking people.  Every time I travel some where I like to blend in, so if people look good, I try to look good.  I always diet for months before I head back to Taipei or Tokyo.  Going to school in Tokyo was a lot of pressure because everyone was good looking, fashionable, and skinny.  Not that I should be caring what they think, but it's always a nice reason for me to focus more on my health and what I eat.

It's a nice day. I haven't stepped outside all day.  Another weekend wasted staying in when I could be getting some vitamin D.  It's really not good to stay in front of the computer all day.  At least I went to the gym today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment