Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hard day in the corporate world

WoW. Today was really stressful.  I had a meeting scheduled at 5 p.m. that went on until 8 p.m.  This was after everyone was informed that it would be short.

I don't know if I'm a part of the problem in today's corporate world, but I sure hope not. I'd like to think I'm proactive about enough things to keep projects moving forward. 

In my previous company, 10 people would sit on their ass and surf online all day.  I don't know what they're surfing considering they can't really access anything behind their "net nanny."  I, on the other hand, can access whatever the hell I want.  Even during those times that I can't, I go to the cached versions and day dream.

What am I talking about!?

Oh, yeah.

Well, looming in my face is about 2 weeks of OT and then 2 months of hard hard work. 

Sigh..... I wonder when things suddenly became urgent... oh yeah... at 5p.m....

No comments:

Post a Comment