Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PWNAGE


I had planned to update much more often but work has been busy lately. When I go home, I also play a lot of WoW, so don't blame me! I just don't have that much leisure time these days. I know it goes without saying but I love The World of Warcraft. I love it because it's a great game, so well made, that I probably don't need to play any other game because it's really not lacking anything. Of course, I only speak about the MMORPG category. I do play my Street Fighter 4, Devil May Cry 4, Loco Rocco and Crisis Core games from time to time. Mostly however, I'm stuck playing WoW because theres just so many things to do.

For example. The Flag of Ownership, possibly he bestest item to ever be invented in the World of Warcraft. This is mostly because I absolutely LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. playing against other players. Live players. The ones with feelings. When you beat your opponent (a live player) you stab your flag into their corpse. Of course, it's announced to everyone else nearby that "XXXXX has planted the flag of ownership in your body." And then, the flag shows up in your corpse, and get this, the best of all, the flag has a thumbs down sign on it. HAHAHA.

I have been PVPing for awhile but I can't do arenas (rated tournaments) because of my crappy lag behind the damned GFW. However, I can do world PVP so it's all right.

Anyways, the point is that when I win, I get to rub it in their faces and watch them come chase me for the rest of the battle. hahahahahaha. My point is to always point and laugh at them when I'm about to kill them. Then I do my finishing touch and stab the flag into their corpse. Then I laugh some more. I'm better. Muahahahahaha.
This is actually more satisfying for me because I play a Cloth wearer. This means my character has no armor. I'm almost always easily beaten in PvP (Player vs. Player) battles. I spent so much time getting ranked up for gear and now, I get to beat a lot of people. I'm SATISFIED. w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment