Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stomach Pains

Aw man... I just got back from the US on a 13 hour plane ride.... well, 15 hours because we were delayed for an hour or more.... and my stomach felt so strange the entire time. I didn't eat a single thing on the plane.  I didn't drink anything as well. I just sat there, deep in my thoughts, sad, happy, hopeful, depressed.... all these emotions at once.

I didn't want to leave but I had to come back and finish some things.

I have to be up super early for the doctor tomorrow, so I need to go to bed.  But I felt like writing on blogger recently because I have so many thoughts and no where to put them, no one to talk to.  It's easier to just write it down per my convenience.  At least the seat next to me was empty, so I got to put my stuff there and stretch my arms and legs out just a little bit more than usual.  But otherwise, it was a long, long flight with me staring at all the rows of lights on the ceiling and counting them....

My stomach would cramp up, I'd be miserable for 10-15 minutes, it would go away, I'd continue staring at the ceiling  then it'd come back an hour later, I'd cramp up.... I guess it's no ones fault but mine since I'm taking so many different pills lately.

Ah well.  Probably shouldn't have mixed an Ambian in there too with everything else.....

I hope when I move permanently back to the US and stick to only greens and healthy food, my stomach will calm down and won't get so nervous.  This would help if I also had a lower stress job.  I'm sure all of these factors affect my stomach pains... among all the pills I'm taking.

1 comment:

  1. You should try that hot stone spa, I went there when I was all bloated and cramped (time of the month) and it eased the bloating and cramping A LOT!

    ReplyDelete