Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

So I spent a lot of time online trying to figure out which bouquet to send my mom at her work, so her coworkers can be like, "omg your daughter loves you so much im so jealous omg qq!" And I spent around 80$ usd picking the flowers and balloons, and then having them rush deliver it. She received them today and then thanked me for the flowers and that she has "so much face" now at work. ha. Chinese women are so easy to strategize against. Anyway.


Well. Apparently she didn't get the "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" balloon that I bought with the flowers. Weak. I wanted her to feel SUPER special and then they leave out half of the present.

Fail.

Now I have to tell them to refund me, those idiots.

1 comment:

  1. aww hun thats really sweet of you. i had a better mothers day than i expected, and mom is still askin to drag you over for some home made soup!! =)

    ReplyDelete