Sunday, June 27, 2010

I don't understand

Why do people ask you for the truth if they can't handle it?  Is the best thing to do to lie to them to their face then?  I don't want to lie. I just want to answer your question.  But can you handle the answer?

If you ask the question, you should be able to.  When I asked the questions and I heard the truth, I braced myself for it.  I was upset, I was hurt, I was disappointed, but I asked for the answers and I got them. And I embraced it, because I know the truth now, and I'm okay with it.

I don't know how to handle it if I tell the truth but it hurts the person asking it.  I just wanted to be honest.
How come I can't ever be right?  It's either lie or speak honestly.  Shouldn't speaking honestly be rewarded?

I really don't understand at all.  

All I know is right now I'm so confused as to whether or not I did the right thing. I always thought that speaking the truth was the correct thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment